Pages

August 16, 2010

You Rock Card

This is a fun card.  I cut the guitar and "you rock" from Stamping cartridge.  I cut very very thin strips of the silver paper to use as the guitar strings and Cuttlebugged the the back silver and the corners with the Argyle folder.  The corners are from Jasmine, about the only thing I use this cartridge for, may have to pull it out and look at it again.  The guitar front I used a Fiskars texture plate for the pattern.

The interesting part of this card is that the background paper is a Kleenex box that I thought was too useful for the trash.  Fits well here.   Now watch those kleenex boxes for future use.




A pink version for a girl

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh My Gosh! A Kleenex box!! Would have never thought that! Awesome use! These are just great cards. Wonderful! Just Wonderful!!! :)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Great cards! Heh, those Kleenex boxes are getting fancier and fancier.

Peggy T. said...

I love these cards, Donna. I think I'm going to have to keep my eyes open to products around me. Great job as usual.