Pages

August 20, 2010

Tan and Tangerine card - New Picture

I made this card for RAQ's Card Challenge on the message board this week.  There is just something about it that is just not right...........hmmm may be just a bit to plain or drab.  The larger tangerine colored circle is cut using Plantin Schoolbook from the DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Stack.  The top smaller circle is cut from vellum that I Cuttlebugged and now I think I should have left it plain.  Funny when I am making a card I always forget to Cuttlebug, then this one I remember to do it and I am not happy with it.  The flower and the Happy Birthday is cut from Elegant Cakes cartridge.  The paper on the flower is glittery but you can't tell in the picture, center is a button.  Not a WOW card but tell me what you think. Thanks
What do you think, I added brown ribbon and brown pearls, I think it is better.  What just to bland for me.

 


2 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Donna,
I think it's beautiful - love that embossing and the little bling on the corners! Beautiful!
TFS
Melissa

Charlotte C said...

I too think it's beautiful. We are all so self-critical, aren't we? Just wanted to congratulate you and wish you luck on your new blog. I'm always checking out your work on the Cricut MB. I'm CC67 there.
Charlotte