Pages

August 8, 2010

Thanks - Purple & Green

This is one of those cards that look so much better in person.  The background paper is so pretty and glittery I feel bad that I covered up most of it.  Both the background and the purple polka dotted paper is from DCWV Flower Shower stack that I got on clearance at Joann's for $4.25 what a bargain for a 12 x 12 stack!  The card is 6 1/2 x 5.  I cut the purple polka dot part to about 5 x 4 then stamped and heat embossed my flower image.  I cut it into 6 squares and evenly pop dot mounted them on a piece of green paper.  Stamped and embossed "thanks" in the bottom corner.  Thinking maybe that blank left hand corner might need something??? I think it came out pretty.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I just awarded your blog the Cherry On Top" blog award. In order to accept it you must visit my blog and post it to yours. I love your blog.
God Bless

Peggy T.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Nana Donna said...

Thanks Peggy for the award, I wnet to your blog and tried to accept it but I can't figure it out?? I am kind of new at this

Flamenco92627 said...

What an awesome idea to cut up the top layer and pop it! It is beautiful and the "thanks" really finishes it off.

Cricut Couple said...

Really Beautiful! I saw this one on the Circle Forum. Thanks so much for sharing your cards! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!