Pages

August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday - Tulips

I love tulips, although the season has passed.  Way too hot in Arizona for tulips right now.  The tulips are Jolee stickers.

Just a simple card, but love the color combination, it fits into the Ad Color Challenge this week on the Cricut message board.  I chalked the tulipps to give them some dimension.  Doing a vertical sentiment is always a challenge for me.  Not sure I am real happy with how this one looks:(!  Using my Gypsy I welded letters from Gypsy Font vertically, I off set them slightly back and forth to connect them.  I thought it might be a little hard to read but my hubby assured me it was ok.  Let me know what you think?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Well, I think it is just beautiful!!! I've off set letters before so they would fit and I can read it very easily. :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

HOLY BLOG BATMAN!! I take a week and a half off and NANNA DONNA is OFF and running!!! Your blog looks wonderful lady!!! HOLY COW! You've done so much - I am so happy for you! Your cards are wonderful! I promise now that I'm back to comment more - we had no internet!! Anyhow, you are doing an amazing job!
Melissa

Dr Sonia S V said...

How gorgeous your flowers look

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com