Pages

August 4, 2010

Simply Tomatoes!



This is a pretty simple card.  The card size is 5 1/2  x  5 1/2.  I covered the base of the card with dark red paper and cut an ivory piece 5 x 5 and cuttlebugged it.  The folder I used was part of the Asian Bundle called Oriental Weave. The leaves are a stamp that I colored using the MCPT (Prisma pencils & Gamsol) on that same ivory paper.  It is some "laid" (whatever that is) paper that I ordered from Paper and More.  They have some beautiful papers and there service and shipping is fantastic.  Try some of there sample packs, you won't be dissapointed.  Then I stitched along the top with some jute cord, suppose to be 5 stitches but I goofed OOPS!  The tomatoes are Martha Stewart stickers I got at Big Lots for a $1 a pack.  Anyway that is about it, like I said it is a simple card.

No comments: