Pages

September 1, 2010

Black White & Hot Pink

Since I haven't made a card lately, (messing with that new puter LOL) so I thought I would post one of my oldies.  I made this card a while back but I still love this color combination.  The papers are a little busy but I think it still looks good.  The black & white paper is from a paper pack I bought at Wal Mart and then just mixed it with the plain hot pink.  The happy birthday is from Zooballo cartridge and of course the circle is from George,  Thanks for stopping by to look at one of oldies.  I think I will continue to add some of my oldies as I go. 

5 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors and the layout is amazing! TFS!

Most Sincerely,
Bobby & Jill
http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Donna - beautiful colors!!! This is a great card. So much dimension! Gorgeous!
Melissa

Sharon said...

Oh sooooo very very pretty!! :)

Peggy T. said...

Donna, this is another great card. I love pink & black. Takes me back a few years. I won't say how many. I do love your work.

Anonymous said...

That's a really beautiful card. Love those colors. thanks for the comment. I've been wondering who has ordered from My Sheri Crafts. She seems to hav some great prices on refills.