Pages

September 21, 2010

Teal & Orange Card

I would never have put these colors together, but these were the colors to use for the Ad Color Challenge on the Cricut message board.  I love they way they look together, of course the papers did all the work.  The papers are from DCWV Mediterranean Cafe Stack and the flower is a Prima flower and I made the center brad with the matching orange paper with my i-top brad maker. 
The circles I cut using my Spellbinders Nesties and I will add a sentiment when I decide how to use it. 

Well it actually is pretty simple so not much to day, but I think the results are striking,  Thanks

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I think it is beautiful! Those colors are wonderful together!! :)

Glenda said...

Very pretty! The colors are great together. Papers are lovely!

Karen said...

Donna, I love your blog, how utterly compelling. My gosh, how much work have you put into it? My friends and relatives are so smitten with your cards that I give them for celebrations. They tell me the cards are "keepers".

Peggy said...

Donna, another gorgeous card. How do you keep coming up with such pretty creations?

Linda Kaiser said...

I love the colors and the card is so pretty.

Linda K.