Pages

August 1, 2013

Laughing Lola Birthday

Hello all, Laughing Lola that is the name of the CTMH paper pack where all the papers came from to make this card.

I love the color combination and patterns that are in this paper pack.  The black strip along the left side is Washi tape.  I bought Washi tape a long time ago and am trying to make myself remember to use it.
The happy birthday I cut using my Silhouette Cameo, I love using their software because you can easily make a shadow layer for any cut.

Be sure and check out the CTMH Laughing Lola paper pack, it also comes in a Card Making Kit and a Scrapbooking Kit.
Today is also the day that the new Cricut Artbooking cartridge in available for purchase.

Well thanks for stopping by, I love to read your comments.
Hugs have a great day

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so very pretty Donna! I love the sentiment and those great papers!! :)