Pages

August 24, 2013

Watercolor Stamping

Hello everyone thanks for stopping by today.
A while ago I bought some watercolor stamps from Rubbernecker stamps. I finally got to try them out.
I used the Flowers in the Breeze stamp set for this card.
It is a 3 step stamping process to get this look.  I am really happy with the way it turned out for my first try and I am sure I will use them often.
The bow I cut using the CTMH Artiste cartridge.  It is so much fun making paper bows so they match your papers exactly.
I hope you like my card, please let me know what you think.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I think it is simply beautiful Donna!!! I so love the watercolor stamp! and the bg papers and that great bow!! The lace is a perfect touch. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Emily Shroom said...

Gorgeous stamping effect, the card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty, Donna. Great stamping effect.

Sue Crease said...

Nana Donna,
You did a great job with this card. Well worth all the work, so pretty.

Sue