Pages

August 7, 2013

Card & Magnet in One

Hello, glad you stopped to take a peak.
I have a card to share with you today that is kind of a card and a gift all in one.

All the papers were printed using my Imagine, plus I used several different Cuttlebug folders.
The center flower I picked up quite a while ago not knowing that it was a magnet.
When I assembled this card I put a piece of magnet material behind the scalloped circle so this magnet flower would stick to it.  Once in a while I come up with a clever idea, LOL.  It is not a card that could be easily mailed because it does stick out a bit, so I will have to save it for an occasion that I can hand it to the person or make a envelobox.  Not sure what occasion I will use it for but when I decide I was thinking of stamping the sentiment on a small piece of paper and placing it between the petals on the flower.

Thanks for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think of my magnet card.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is awesome Donna!!! I so love the magnet flower!! Beautiful card!!! :)