Pages

August 3, 2013

Easel Card

Hi I have a quick card to share with you today.
Although I do not make them often I do like the easel style card.  They are so versatile is the style that you can make them.
For this one I chose to have the top stick out and not be the same size as the bottom part.  Does that make any sense???? LOL
OK, now that you see it I guess you can figure out what I was talking about.  The top part with the flowers is a K&Company Tim Coffey die cut and so is the dragonfly.
The bottom where I stamped the sentiment using a Gina K stamp I cut out using a Spellbinder.  The check paper I printed using my Imagine.
Well I told you it was a quick post, that's it.
I am grateful that you stopped by today, have a great day.

2 comments:

Emily Shroom said...

I love easel cards and love how you added interest with the different sized piece on top! :-( for the no more Created from Color classes, I've been waiting for the advanced one!

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Donna!! I love the flower and that great dragonfly. I haven't made an easel card in a long time. Love it!!! :)