Pages

August 4, 2013

Berries and Cream Papers

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well.  I feel terrible that I have neglected my
blog so.   I decided to sit down type up and schedule a bunch of posts
of the cards and things I have been making. 
Today I have a card I made using the papers I printed using my Imagine and the Berries & Cream cartridge.  I really love my Imagine machine and the papers
I can print, it is just such a shame when mine dies that is it, well I will cross that bridge when I get to it.  I do have a Silhouette Cameo so I can do print and cut there also.
Sorry, :'} now on to the card.
 I love how these papers look together.  Sometimes I have a hard time putting different patterned papers to together, but this time I think I got it right.  I embossed the pink layer with my Cuttlebug folder Decorative Tile.  I cut the scalloped circle and the regular circle using Cricut Craft Room Basics,  The ribbon/banner I cut using CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  I added some cord and put it through a CTMH ribbon slider.
Well again I want to say thanks for stopping by and thanks to those that have been patience with me regarding posting on my blog.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so very pretty Donna!! I love the embossed bg. And all of the great papers. The cord through the ribbon slide is great. Fabulous card!! :)