Pages

August 6, 2013

Blue & Yellow Checked

Hello everyone glad you stopped by.  I just realized something, I have the hardest time coming up with a title for my post.  LOL
Well this one spells out exactly what this card it.
I made this using these papers I have had for a very very long time.  I bought this paper pack from D.O.T.S when I first started making cards over 16 years ago.  the company DOTS is now known as Close to my Heart.  I love the contrast of the bright blue and yellow.
The banner I cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  The center area and blue strip I used my new Anna Griffin Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I love them, I know they came out a little while ago but I just got them.  I also cut the label using Art Philosophy and stamped it with a Gina K stamp.

Thanks you so much for taking the time to stop by and I would love read your comments.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Donna! Love the embossing, banner and the great checked papers!! :)

Donna said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful - love the gingham papers!!! Great job - thanks for sharing!