Pages

July 31, 2013

Dream Pop Birthday

Hello all, I hope you are having a fabulous week and not too busy getting all those kiddos back in school.

I have a card to share with you today that I made following this week sketch at 
I made it using the papers that came in the CTMH Dream Pop paper package.  It was a special that was run a few months back, but I just know got around to using some of the papers in it.
All the papers are from that pack, which is nice and bright colors.  The thing about this card that I am most excited about is the "stitching" around the larger white circle.  It is actually stamped using the CTMH stamp set Stitched Together.  These are straight line stamped but I curved them onto my acrylic block to match the circle.  It makes these stamps so much more versatile  and was not hard to do at all.  After I stamped the stitching on I embossed it using my Cuttlebug.  I stamped happy birthday using one of the stamps from the CTMH Joyful Birthday set.  I used a piece of colored binding tape and added a Ribbon Slide to it.

Well that's it, there is still time left, hop on over to Mojo Monday and join in the fun.

And remember tomorrow the new Cricut Artbooking Z1906 cartridge kit from CTMH comes out.  It you like making layouts and/or mini albums this is a must have cartridge.  Just visit my website tomorrow and check it out.  Thanks

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love it Donna!! The papers are great and I so love the 'stitching'!! And that ribbon slide are fabulous! Awesome card. :)