Pages

March 28, 2011

Wishing you a Happy Birthday

I have a lot of birthdays coming up in April.   I made this one following a sketch at RAQs Challenge on the Cricut message board.  It is also following an Ad Color Challenge.  I love this combination of colors, yellow, black and white.

The strip across the center is from a Martha Stewart pinch that I ran ribbon through it twice.

I just love making crumpled flowers.  I made this one cutting the flower image on Sentimentals cartridge at several different sizes.  I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist Lemon Zest till tehy were wet, crumpled them up and slowly unfolded them.
The sentiment is a Verve stamp that I stamped and heat embossed using black sparkle embossing powder.  I cut the ovals using my Nesties.  This card is a 5 1/2 inch square card

I am very glad you stopped by, please leave me a comment.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Donna!! Love these colors and that crumpled flower is great!!! :)

Latinacreativa said...

This is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, the flower is stunning!

Audrey Frelx said...

It's just beautiful!!!

cardchick's world said...

beautiful card....luv the way you strung the ribbon...oooh I need that punch!!!!

Monica said...

So sunny and cheerful... love the flower. I make hand made flowers as well. I love making them...

So glad that I am your follower. You make such neat cards.

xxx Monica