Pages

December 25, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas to all................................

...................and a Happy New Year.  I hope everyone is celebrating and having a wonderful time with family & friends.  Lots of you food and good cheer to go around and reminiscing about Christmas' past.  Sounds like the best way to spend Christmas huh? 
Well I will be anxious after Christmas to read about all the wonderful things everyone got and stories to tell and of course the creations by the vast talent that is out there.


Well I just started my blog back in very late July, by the urging of a few of my message board friends and I can not thank them enough.  I so enjoy looking at everyone's blogs and learning so many new things and being inspired.  The New Year should bring us all more great wonder and blessing. 

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays and a fabulous New Year.  I won't be around much for the next week as we leave tomorrow morning for Las Vegas, we are driving and am very excited about going over the new Hoover Dam Bridge.  AWESOME!  Also the main reason we are going is to celebrate our 25th anniversary which is on December 27th.  I am married to the most wonderful and understanding man!  So in a fit of hurry with all the Christmas stuff going on I made him this card.

It is such a beautiful card, only to be ruined by glue marks on the vellum.  I really wish there was a way to glue vellum as I love using it.  The more I tried to fix it the more I messed it up, so remember what I said about that understanding man (LOL) I sure hope he understands about the glue :)!  The glassed are from Sweethearts cartridge, that I cut from acetate and shadowed with a cream colored vellum, then I put Crackle Accents for the champagne.  Thanks for stopping by and have a New Year filled with good health and many many blessings.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Such a nice card! TFS Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To You Too!

Sharon said...

I bet he doesn't even notice the glue! Your card is wonderful!! Our DD and DSIL's anniversary is Dec. 27th also! That was a Christmas to
remember getting ready for a wedding!! Happy Anniversary to you and your DH and have an awesome time in Vegas!!! Merry Christmas!
:)

Sandy Palmer said...

It is a beautiful card! I love everything about it! I hope you are having a wonderful time celebrating your Anniversary! :)