Pages

December 7, 2010

Santa - MCPT Colored

This Santa was colored using my Prisma Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits, well not much to color on him.  I used the pencils on his hat, face, holly and also the Merry Christmas.  I put white Fun Flock on his hat.
Aprile on the Cricut message board sent me this image to color and create a card, this was the image for the November Challenge, I guess I am a little late :(.  I also designed this card following the sketch at the Mojo Monday challenge this week.  I loved this sketch it was fun to follow and only took me about 2 hours, and if you know me that is pretty amazing!  The ornament is a Anna Griffin sticker that I got at Michael's.  The background paper is from a K & Company Christmas stack that has some very vintage looking papers that are double sided.  This Merry Christmas paper fit perfect.
I did the inside rather simple, using the same background paper.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card and would love hear your comments.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love that beautiful ornament. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!