Pages

December 2, 2010

Finally Organized my Cartridges

Here is one of the reasons I have not got much card making done lately.  I have been after my son (a carpenter) to make me a customized table/shelves to hold my Expression and my cartridges, well ya know Mom is always on the bottom of the list :(.
So here is what we came up till that cabinet get done (ha ha ha) but it works great.
It is a "media storage" unit that sits on a swivel base,  Each shelf holds 5 cartridges and it is perfect for me for storing my cartridges.  I am one of those that like to keep my cartridges and their books in the box.  I have my solutions cartridges stacked on the bottom shelf.  Here is the other side when you spin it around.
I thought I had too many cartridges, hmmm looks like I have more room,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL.  My sister-in-laws have a few on my cartridges (they are just getting started so I let them borrow my cartridges) but I have them linked to my Gypsy so I can still use them.   I have my Cricut markers and my Cri-Kits pens on the top shelf on this side.  Pretty cool huh?  I love it, it is perfect for me.  I got it at my grocery store (Fry's) and it was pretty reasonable.  
Here is what it was like before

Thanks for stopping by............................And hey my followers are climbing  wooo hooo how exciting, something may happen when I get to 100 followers.  :)!

No comments: