Pages

December 14, 2010

All That Glitters Blog Hop ................WINNER

Well I sure had a blast doing my first blog hop and I sure hope you all did also.  There was no much talent and inspiration along the way that I am sure I will visit these blog often.
To all who stopped by and took the time to comment thank you so much, I hope you visit again.

AND to all my new followers, thanks, I am honored that you thought my work was worthy enough for you to become a follower.  One thing you can be sure of is that each project I post will have my heart & soul put into each and every one.

Now..........on to the.........................Winner

Donna said...Donna - your card is gorgeous! Enjoying hopping with you.
Congratulations....................  email me your information so I can send you your sparkly prize package.
dmcervantez(at)gmail(dot)com  

No comments: