Pages

December 8, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Stamps Card

This is my first time using these stamps and matching dies.  They are fabulous!  I did not have a lot of time to make this card as my stamps and dies just came in and I wanted to make a card for the challenge At Joan's Garden.  There is a great prize package of a whole bunch of these stamps and matching dies.  So here is my first card, be easy on me LOL, I did not have as much time as I usually like to work on my cards.
I am sure I will improve as I use these more and get used to them.  I am also so very new at coloring with my Promarkers.  This card also followed one of the sketches this week at RAQs Challenge on the Cricut message board.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Donna, for not having much time, you certainly created a beautiful card. I hope you join us often for the weekly challenge.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly Challenge. It has been so much fun.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Selma said...

This is so pretty Donna. You did a beautiful job even if you didn't have much time. Isn't it fun to be able to cut the flowers out with a die. Makes it so easy to create dimensional flowers. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Joan's Gardens. Good Luck.

Sharon said...

Beautiful!! You are becoming a pro at using those markers!!! :)

Shirley said...

Donna,
Beautiful card! Love the colors.