Pages

September 2, 2011

A Dazzling Dragonfly

Hi, here is a simple card I made this week.  I did not use my Cricut on this card, all you cut just using my paper trimmer.  I have found if I cut squares with the Cricut there is paper waste in between the cuts.  Sometimes using your Cricut it a bit more accurate and straight but does leave some paper behind.

The papers are from the Best of K & Company stack.  The dragonflies are Dazzle stickers I get each month in my monthly kit.  I love the Dazzles they add such a great touch in the right place, plus it saves time because you don't have to color them.
The happy birthday is also a stick but not a Dazzle.  And I did finish the inside of this card, I figured since I had out all the papers I may as well go ahead and do the inside.

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to read them, besides that way I knew you were here to take a peak.

Challenges for this card


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card. I love the dazzles.
Barb

Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty card.

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Donna... Don't do this to me! I have been avoiding buying dazzles for such a long time now and I am still trying to tell myself that I don't need any. Then you have to go an post this gorgeous card! How dare you! Hee! Hee! It's so pretty! I don't need dazzles... I don't need dazzles... I don't need dazzles.

Peggy T. said...

Beautiful card, Donna. I love those Dazzle stickers. I'm going to have to look into some of these.

Sharon said...

Oh My Goodness!!! This is just awesome Donna!!! I haven't heard of these Dazzles. I'm gonna have to check these out. I'm just loving this card!!!! Beautiful!! :)