Pages

February 14, 2011

Mojo Monday 177 Card

Since male cards are so hard to make I have been trying to make them when I do a challenge.   The first Monday of the month at Mojo Monday is a contest week.  Here is the sketch that we had to follow.
I twisted it up just a bit, but I do think you can still see the basic sketch.  The button down the right side are brads I made using my i-Top brad maker.  Did you know that there is a cut on Accent Essentials cartridge that is perfect for cutting out and using to cover your brads?  It is kind of nice as that way you don't have to buy all the punches for the different size brads.  The papers are from DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Stack, including the paper covering the brads.  The paisley cut is from Holiday Cakes cartridge.
 I think I accomplished making a card that was appropriate to give to a guy, what do you think?
Well thanks for stopping by and I love to read your comments.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet birthday card! Love those custom made brads! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!! So love the brads!
The colors are just perfect for a male card. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is so very pretty. And, I love your blog design too -- it's also so pretty and inviting!

Cricut Couple said...

So Great! Love your use of color and the brads just look so perfect with everything!