Pages

February 14, 2011

...................And the winners.................

First I want to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and play along on our blog hop.  I sure hope you enjoyed all the inspiration that our participants had for everyone, I know I did.  And for all of you that became followers of my blog, thank you so much I it makes me feel good that you liked my stuff enough to become a follower :).

Now what you have all been waiting for...........................I picked the winner for the Tiffany Doodles $10 gift card using random.org combining the comments from both days.

The winner is comment #64
    LadybugCarrie said...
What a great card! I love the chili you used! This card would be perfect for my husband! Thanks for sharing this great idea! 
On the first day of the hop I offered to give away by googlie eyed
card to someone that told me they wanted it and who they would give it too.
That winner is........ Dallas Freyer said... This really is a super cute card. I know someone that love to receive it and won't mind that it would be late. Thanks for sharing, Dallas
 
I also had a small non-craft related surprise prize that was going
to give away to one of the comments on day 2
That winner is.........................
 
Anna said...
Very 'hot' card!!! Just too cute. I'm a follower. Thanks for the chance to win. http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/ annadowdy at gmail dot com 
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners.  I have the information for everyone and will be sending you information shortly.
Thanks again for playing along!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thank you so much for letting me know I'd won. Very excited!!!