Pages

February 15, 2011

BFF Award..............................

Bobby & Jill have kindly created this award for our blog hopping friends and a couple others.  Thank you, you guys are so wonderful and I am very thrilled to have you as my blogging friends and friends beyond the blog.  I love chatting with you as you well know!  And thanks so much for telling us about the other two blogs for me to follow and get inspired by!

Now you said to pass this award on to one, instantly there was no doubt in my mind who I would pass it to Melissa at Melissa Made.  She is beyond awesome at Copic coloring, but besides that she has been such an inspiration to me with my blog.  If had not been for here I probably would not have a blog.  Plus she spends so much time with "this old broad" getting my posts ready for the blog hops.  AND to top it off she even had me as a guest designer at Crafty Creations for the month of January.  I felt very inspired to be a part o that oiutstanding group.

You go girl......................I award you my BFF Blog Award
You are the most talented greatest blog friend :)

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, congratulations on your award!!! How wonderful!!!

Of course I'd want to check out your blog and thank you for asking!!! I'll have to make certain to "thank" the cricutcouple for directing you my way too.

As you're now a part of my blogging family, you are welcome to visit whenever you like and you'll always be welcome. I love compnay!

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to take you up on that invite and browse your wonderful blog! Yes, and I'll be following you too to make certain I don't ever get lost! LOL!

I'll be seeing you

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Congrats Nana Donna!

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats to you. what a wonderful thing. hugs

Cricut Couple said...

We are so blessed to know you! Your blog was amazing out of the gate, but we are friends with blogs. How cool is that? Hee! Hee! We may just be paper nerds, but at the end of the day, I feel sorry for those who don't have the fun that we all have in the paper world. Isn't it FANTASTIC?!? Enjoy the award and thanks for sharing the love! The reaction has been wonderful and we are just thrilled! Love and Hugs!