Pages

June 18, 2018

Multi Step Stamping

Hello, I have another card to share with you that is 
using the Kitchen Sink stamp multi stamping flower.
This is the same stamp as I used in my last post, while I was
making the previous card I had stamped out a few of the
flowers in different colors to decide which colors I wanted
to use.  So when I saw the sketch this week at 
Crazy 4 Challenges it was perfect to use one of those
flowers I had stamped.

Here is the sketch

and here is my card.
I replaced the center square with a circle that I die cut using a 
stitched circle. All the papers are from a Close to my Heart
paper pack called Roxie.  It is a few years old but I love the colors
and patterns.
Even the 2 strips across the card, they are the top strip
of 12 x 12 piece of paper that I cut off.

It was a simple card to put together but I love how it 
turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Angela B. said...

Beautiful!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Great card, Donna!! I love the colors and your papers. I saw your blog over at the Outlawz Challenges!! And I'm your newest follower!!
Hugs!
Darcy
craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com