Pages

June 12, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch

Hi I have another card to share with you today.
I have felt like messing around with my Distress Oxides to
make some background papers.  When I saw the sketch this 
week at CAS(E) this sketch I knew it was perfect for using some
Distressed paper.

Here is the sketch this week.


Here is what I came up with.

I used watercolor paper and did some smooching using my Oxides 
in the colors Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral and Candies Apple.  I love this combination of colors.  I popped the 
                                 watercolor strip to give it dimension.
I stamped the flower using a Simon Says Stamp and then colored
it using the same colors then misted it with water and hand cut it out.
The happy birthday stamp is from Bo Bunny.
I added a few sequins to bling it up a bit and that was it.
I had so much fun making the watercolor paper I made a few
other in different colors while I was at it.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!