Pages

June 4, 2018

Kokopelli - Have a Great Day

Hi, back to share another card with you.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
For this card I followed the sketch this week over at
The House that Stamps Built.


Here is the sketch.

I live in the desert in Arizona so I love all the southwestern things, when
I saw this stamp from Repeat Impressions I just had to get it.

I colored it with my Poloychromo pencils and mounted it on a distressed piece of paper.  I embossed the side panel with a southwestern embossing folder
then a simple square embossing paper on the back.
To the corners I used my Nuvo drops to had some copper dots.

So that is it, I hope you like my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! It's been a looooong time since I have seen a kokopelli!! Great card; the embossing folder you used is perfect!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.