Pages

June 27, 2018

Beautiful Poppies

The current challenge on the Unity Stamps Facebook
page "Unity Show & Tell" is to do some water coloring.

                      I love to use my Zig Clean Color pens to watercolor.  
                                   The colors are so vibrant. Here is what 
I came up with, following this sketch from Stamp Nation.


I used the poppy stamp from the Unity Septemeber 2017
kit of the month called "Flowers, Foilage & Fall".
I love poppies when we go to see my Mom in Colorado
there are poppies all over the place.
I used 3 colors on the poppies, a red, an orange and a yellow
then blended it out with an aqua brush.  I added some
very pale blue to the background, it looks much better
in person, the picture makes it look much darker than it is.

I hope you like my card.
Challenges entered:
Crafty Addicts - anything goes optional flowers - ends 7/3
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes - ends 7/4
Creative Moments - anything goes - ends 7/9




2 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)

Heather said...

Love this, it is elegant and bright.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
Heather Woodall
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.be