Pages

April 12, 2012

Pug Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, I want to share a card with you that I made for my granddaughter that just turned 17.  She loves Pugs and has two of them so when I saw this Doodle Pantry digital image I could not resist.
I colored the Pug using my Copic markers, then did the hinge method and cut him out using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The background plaid paper is a Jak Heath design, she creates some beautiful things and they are all FREE, isn't that amazing. There is a wide variety of papers and flowers to cut out, be sure you visit her blog Jak Heath and look for the "Freebies" on the right sidebar.  I just put plain white cardstock into my printer and it printed out beautifully.
I added some crinkled ribbon and bow across the bottom and stamped a birthday wish on a circle.
For the inside I just used some more of the paper I had and stamped a saying inside.

Thanks for visiting my blog and would love it if you left me a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Donna. She's going to love it. You colored him beautifully.

Cricut Couple said...

Donna, this is so precious! I love the digi and I really love the colors you used. It's all just perfect!