Pages

April 23, 2012

Cute as a Bug

I have a cute simple quick card for you today.  The Just Because Cards cartridge makes these cards very easy, as it has the image and the saying cut.
I mounted my ladybug and yellow checked paper and added the saying which I dotted with my white gel pen.  I also covered the red part of the ladybug with Diamond Glaze and added googlie eyes.  That's it!!   Couldn't be any simpler.

Thanks for stopping in to take a peak at my blog today, hope to see you back soon.

Challenges for this card
Crafty Catz  Checks/Stripes    ends  4/26
Paper Play  Animals Antics   ends 4/25

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute!

Janette said...

Aww this is so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Cricut Couple said...

Awe Donna... It's a cute as a bug on a card! Love it!

Emily Shroom said...

The sentiment says it all, really cute card :-)

Stephanie said...

This is just too cute, donna.