Pages

April 23, 2012

Cute as a Bug

I have a cute simple quick card for you today.  The Just Because Cards cartridge makes these cards very easy, as it has the image and the saying cut.
I mounted my ladybug and yellow checked paper and added the saying which I dotted with my white gel pen.  I also covered the red part of the ladybug with Diamond Glaze and added googlie eyes.  That's it!!   Couldn't be any simpler.

Thanks for stopping in to take a peak at my blog today, hope to see you back soon.

Challenges for this card
Crafty Catz  Checks/Stripes    ends  4/26
Paper Play  Animals Antics   ends 4/25

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Aww this is so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Cricut Couple said...

Awe Donna... It's a cute as a bug on a card! Love it!

Emily Shroom said...

The sentiment says it all, really cute card :-)

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute, donna.