Pages

April 24, 2012

Male Happy Birthday

Sometimes it is so hard to make male card, at least for me, I seem to want to add flowers to everything.   Well every Wednesday I try and participate in a weekly challenge on the Cricut message board and when I see a sketch that I can turn into a male card I try and make one just for my stash.
I have had these screw head brads for some time and when I saw this happy birthday cut on the MS Birthday Cake cartridge I thought they would be perfect for it.
The bottom brown strip I used a punch to make slits then wove my bakers twine back and forth across it.
Basically that is it, thanks for stopping in and hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

This is so great Donna! I have never seen brads like that before, but they are just perfect! I also love the stitching you did on the bottom. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this. Great brads. I love the way you used the twine.