Pages

June 2, 2011

Safari Birthday

I love to play along at Mojo Monday but I especially loved the sketch this week.  It is easier to make then it looks.  I just took two squares the same size from two different papers then cut them corner to corner.  Th paper is from DCWV Safari stack that I just got, it was a bargain, I got it at Marshals and is was only $5.99 for the 12 x 12 stack.

 I also sewed using the zig-zag stitch, had a little trouble with my bobbin, oops so there is a messy spot across the top.
The compas is cut from the Stand and Salute cartridge.  I covered the front with Crystal Effects, but messed it up a bit using my heat gun.  I guess it looks like the "glass" is cracked.  LOL

Also at Stamp Tv, the Mix It Up Monday challenge this week is to sew in your card so i will post it on the Stamp TV website.
Challenges for this card
Aud Sentiments - Sentiments/Male ends 6/7


Thanks for stopping by, if you like what you see why don't you browse around my blog for a bit and maybe you will see something else you like.

2 comments:

Judy said...

So cute I love it.
Have a great evening.
Judy

Cricut Couple said...

Such a wonderful card! I have to get to Marshalls! I keep hearing about these stacks, but haven't had any time for shopping! I hope mine has some left!!