Pages

April 6, 2011

Blog Award

Thanks you so much Rachel at My Creations for awarding me this blog award, and I apologize for taking so long to post it.  I try to be versatile but mostly what I end up with is cards.

Well here are the rules for the award. 
1.  Thanks the person who gave you this award
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3.  Pass this on to 15 of your blog friends
 
Now I understand that 15 bloggers are a lot, as I think we are mostly intertwined in our own little groups and most the blogger I know probably got this already, so if you can't make 15 that's OK, because I don't even think I can. 

So here are 7 things about me:
  I am married to a wonderful man
  I love making cards
  I have a paper addiction and lately a cartridge addiction also
  I have enabled two of my sister-in-laws to become card makers LOL
  I am disabled and can not work so I have all day to work on my cards
  We have 6 grown children and lots of grandkids and a few great ones!
  I recently was asked to be on the Design Team at Crafty Creations

Now for the blogs I want to pass this on to.
Thanks again Rachel for awrds me this award.



 

5 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

You are so super sweet!!! Thanks!! I am honored to receive this award from you!
...and I love love your puddle hopping card! how adorable is that!?
Thanks again :), Gaby

Peggy T. said...

Thank you, Donna, for this award. I love all your creations. You are wonderfully talented.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Aww, thanks Donna! I so appreciate you thinking of me! You rock!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! You are such a sweetie!

Audrey Frelx said...

Donna, how sweet of you! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me; it's much appreciated!!!

Also, congratulations on this award being passed on to you too!!!

Thanks again, and I'll make certain to acknowledge it!

Hugs!