Pages

March 7, 2017

Mojo Monday #487

Hi, I have a quick card to share today following the
sketch over at Mojo Monday this week. 
Since it is the 1st Monday of the month they offer a 
$25 gift certificate to Verve Stamps.
This was a fun sketch to work with, in fact, I may make another one.
The papers I used are from a DCWV paper stack from 2009, might have 
been one of my first paper stacks, although I have been making cards since 1996.
I embossed the center panel with a "woodgrain" embossing folder.
The foliage is a die that I got in my last Stamp of Approval box.
The happy birthday is a Verve stamp that I have had for years 
and is one of my favorite happy birthday stamps, love the mix of cursive and
block lettering.
Well that's it, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the fabulous mix of colors and those vellum leaves. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!