Pages

March 9, 2017

Paper Piecing - Tuesday Morning #393

Hi, I am so excited to share this with you, I think I found a 
new addiction.
Over at the Unity Stamps (Show n Tell) Facebook group the
challenge is to do paper piecing.  I have heard about this and seen it
around but never tried it.
Oh how I love it!  Thanks Unity for challenging me. 
I stamp the flower using the Remembering You Blooms Unity stamp kit.
The sentiment is another Unity stamp for the Succulent Salutations.
I then stamped it on red pattern paper and green pattern paper.
I cut out each piece and then layered it onto the original flower I
stamped.  I love the look and the possibilities are endless, it is also
a nice alternative to coloring or painting.
I cut around the flower using a Gina Marie die, the corner is also a die cut but it is from My Little Paper World.
The ribbon banners I stamped using a Gina K stamp and then hand cut them out.
I created this card following the sketch this week over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.   The sketch was a perfect fit for this stamping project.
Thanks for stopping by and I am sure you will see a lot more
paper piecing from me :).

Challenges entered:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch - ends 3/12
Unity Stamps Show & Tell - paper piecing - ends 3/14
Crafting With Attitude - anything goes - ends 3/26
Paper Players - cut it out - ends 3/10

7 comments:

laurie said...

Hoe bright and beautiful...love your paper piercing!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous paper piecing and I love your floral focal point. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Melissa Craig said...

I love paper piecing and you did a fantastic job. Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Your paper piecing is wonderful!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Nicola Gold said...

OOh I haven't done paper piecing forever. This is a fabulous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' March 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Jenée said...

Really like this beautiful card. I like the way you changed the oval to another shape yet kept the integrity of the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is a gorgeous card Donna!!! I love the colors, thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!