Pages

March 6, 2013

Welcome Baby.............

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I have a card to share with you today that I made following the sketch this week at Mojo Monday.
Boy has it been a long time since I played along there.
Well the timing was right as I had to make a baby shower card for one of our granddaughter's shower next week.
As you can tell she is having a girl and her name will be Lily.  Boy how that has changed since I had my kids years ago 40+ you never knew what you were having till it popped out. :)
I used my MTC software to set up the scalloped circles so they would layer and shadow each other.  Then I added the text using my sketch pens and my Cameo to write out the text, then go back and have MTC cut out the circle.  I love MTC but I just have to make myself use it more to learn all the cool things it does, plus Andy is constantly updating it and adding new features.  
The papers are some Heidi Grace papers I have had around here for a couple of years.  
The flower is a crumpled flower I made a long time ago but it just matched this perfectly so I added it.
I am please with how this turned out as I struggled with every detail, I love the pink and green combination.
Well thanks for stopping by and hop on over to Mojo Monday and join in the fun.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What a beautiful card! And I love that crunched flower which really is the the perfect match/touch!!

Your granddaughter will love this beautiful card for Lilli!

Sharon said...

WOW!!! This is most beautiful Donna!! I so love the colors, that awesome flower and the perfect bow. Love how you did the sentiment! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of a new addition to your family! How wonderful!!!! :)