Pages

March 4, 2013

Collage of Flowers

Hi, glad you stopped by.
A few weeks ago I made this card following a challenge and one of the extra credits was to make a collage card.  So the images on this card came up when I 
Googled collage images.  Not sure it was what I had in mind as a collage but I loved them nonetheless so I used them.
I do love the look of this card.  Background paper is from the K& Company Best of Brenda Walton stack. 
I matted each layer using a rust like color.
The "happy birthday" I wrote using my sketch pens in my Cameo.  
Well I hope you enjoyed looking at my card and will leave me a comment.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very pretty card and the images are so delicate and pretty too!

Sharon said...

How pretty!!! I so love you collage! The flowers are so pretty and that flower bg paper is just perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, Donna.