Pages

March 7, 2013

A Couple fun Birthday Cards

Hi, I am trying to catch up on my blog posting.  I have been busy creating cards
but have just not found much time to post them.
This is a card I made following a sketch, it is pretty simple but I love the colors.
The background paper is from a DCWV paper stack that I got a long long long time ago and was probably one of the first stacks I bought.
The center circle sentiment I made using Microsoft Word.  I do not do it very often so I really have to play around with it to get it right.  Then using my Cameo and Make the Cut software I was able to cut around that sentiment.  The center is a canvas button sticker from CTMH, I was trying to keep this so it could be used for a male so I hope that flower doesn't throw it off.

Here is the second card to share with you.
 The papers are CTMH Lucy paper pack.   I hosted a challenge and my extra credit was to use a negative cut.  Well where the flowers are is a window, the rub-on stickers are on a paper behind the main strip.
The bow I cut using the Artiste cartridge, I love to cut the paper bows, that way they match your project exactly. 
Here is a closer look at that rub-on and the bow.  I also added some rub-ons to the paper the bow was made from.

Glad you stopped by I hope you enjoyed my 2 cards today.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

These are so very pretty Donna! I love the colors and those embossed circle on the first one. And that great flower rub-on. Wonderful colors and I just love the paper ribbon/bow! Fabulous cards!!! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Donna, these cards are beautiful! Love the soft pastel colors!

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Donna, love the circles on the first card and the second one is so pretty in pink :) Donna ♥ x