Pages

August 3, 2012

Brown & Blue Birthday

I created this card this week using papers from the CTMH Pemberley paper pack.    There are some great blues and browns in this pack to make male cards.
The left side are buttons cuts from the Artiste cartridge, that I cut four times each and then glued them on top of each other and covered with Liquid Glass to make them look more like a real button.  I knew that Art Philosophy had a branch/leave cut that matched the background paper so I cut the branch using AP.  
The happy birthday is cut using Artiste, that is one of the things I really love about this cartridge it even has some sentiments and being a card maker they come in handy or can add the perfect touch to your cards.

I always like to make some male cards to have on hand because times they are just hard too do.  Well thanks for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment I love to read them.

For the month of August I am running a special, if you order the Artiste cartridge or the Art Philosophy cartridge through my CTMH website I will send you one C-size stamp set of your choice and one $9.95 paper pack.  Click HERE to go to my website.  Just shoot be an email with your choices after you place your order.  Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed with this cartridge, I am just beginning to explore it and there is so much more, nor would you be with Art Philosophy.

4 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful. I have 2 male birthday cards to make this month and I'm at a lost on what I'm going to do. Really love how yours turned out.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Cricut Couple said...

This is so beautiful Donna! I really love the blue tones that you used. It's gorgeous!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love your fab details.xxx

Emily Shroom said...

Great card Donna. Those buttons really look like real ones!