Pages

August 22, 2012

Cheer up!

Hello everyone, I have a quick card to share with you today.  I am sure these colors will cheer up the recipient(not sure who that will be yet). 
I have had this paper in my stash for a very long time, but loved it matched up with the black.  The scalloped circle is cut from the CTMH Artiste cartridge, then stamped with a stamp from the  CTMH 4 My Friend set of stamps. 
I added some blog around the scallops and also in the center of the embossed flowers.
It is a simple card but I think it makes a big impact with the bright color.
Thank you for stopping by today, I would love to read your comments. 

6 comments:

Nana said...

Very pretty card. Love the embossing.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That's a beautiful card! It's sure to make the recipient feel better. I love the papers with the black too.

Emily Shroom said...

A gorgeous and bright card, love the colours and all the matching elements.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors. Great embossing.

Cricut Couple said...

So beautiful Donna! I love the design and your colors are fantastic!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous!! So love the colors! Awesome card!! :)