Pages

November 20, 2011

Snowflakes

This is a very simple card, that I let the paper do most of the work.  The paper is from an older Christmas stack I had from a few years ago.
The 2 snowflakes are from a couple different Cricut cartridges, I covered them with very fine crystal glitter and pop dotted them.  The sentiment is a stamp that I stamped directly on the printed paper and heat embossed with white powder.
This was my first time using crumple or crinkle ribbon that I just got from an exchange on the Cricut message board.  I am not sure I know what I am doing with it yet.  Do you think it looks OK?  I will learn as time goes by.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog.  And I wish everyone a very wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family & friends.

Challenges for this card
Christmas Inspirations  No images but must be Christmas  ends  -  11/30
CES Challenges  Snowflakes   ends  -  11/25
Crafty Catz   Snowflakes   ends  -  11/24
Moving Along with Times   Let it Snow   ends  11/23

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Stylish indeed!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

Perfection as always! Stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful. Love the paper and ribbon color.

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I loved your card. Great color combination.

Sharon said...

How beautiful!! Love that paper, the snowflakes and that ribbon. :)

carol said...

love the snowflakes, fab card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Lena said...

Just beatiful this a red card.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.
I hope to see you again.
Hugs
Lena

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is adorable!!! Love the snowflakes you've added - such a gorgeous sparkle - and you look like a pro at the crinkle ribbon!!!
Hugs,
M
ps I've missed you!

Curly said...

Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

karen said...

Beautiful card, love the snowflakes and the sentiment is fab, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

Anonymous said...

I thinik the ribbon looks fabulous! A great card for the holidays...

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at CES this week & good luck! xx Jenny xx