Pages

November 23, 2011

Feelin Crabby?

I made this card following a sketch on the Cricut MB, but I think it came out so cute.   The image is a Tiffany Doodles (tagged "cdacpc7, tiffanydoodles") image that I got for free for playing along at the CDAC Progressive Freebie challenge.   It is so much fun, if you like working with digital images be sure and check it out.
I colored the image using my Copic markers, then cut him out and covered him with Glossy Accents.  I cut 3 circle using the George cartridge out of acetate and then colored it using my alcohol inks and Cuttlebugged it using the Bubbles folder.
 I added so some cute red googly eyes.    The stripe behind him is black glossy paper.
I got to thinking and thought it would would make a great get well card to try and cheer someone up.  So here is what I put inside.....
It actually came from my head can you believe it???  Sometimes I do come up with something good  LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and I hoe while you are here you will take a look around at mu other creations.  If you like what you see leave me a comment or even better become a follower.

challenges for this card
Make it Monday   Always anything goes   ends   11/27
CDAC Freebie    use images offered   ends  11/30
Creative Craft  Free for all   ends  12/5
Lollipop Crafts  Anything goes   end  - 11/26

5 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Donna, this is adorable! Love every thing about it! BTW... Your comments are coming through just fine on the blog now. Thanks! I hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Karen said...

Hahaha! I love it hun!

Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

Paul said...

The red googly eyes are a great touch. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

Kate said...

That is so Adorable. I love what you did with the eyes. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Carly said...

Adorable, Clever and Fun!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us Creative Craft Challenges.

xoxoxox Carly