Pages

May 4, 2011

Masculine Birthday Card

I tried so hard to keep this card male or guy like. I think I did OK, was a little worried about the ribbon, what do you think?

Did I pull it off?  The ovals were cut using my Cricut.  The paper are from Paper Wishes masculine stack.  Great papers in here I wish I would have ordered two.  I made this card following the sketch this week at Sweet Stop Sketches SSS206.  The "happy birthday" is a Sweet & Sassy stamp.  The bottom border is a Martha Stewart punch. 
I wish the color would have shown up better but the two round buttons at the bottom are like chestnut brown color.  The top button I feed the ribbon through the holes and tied it.  I Cuttlebugged the center oval.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Thanks for following me
I have blog candy you can win
need to come and post on by 5/16/11 if you have not
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-candywhat-i-what-for-my-birthday.html
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com