Pages

May 16, 2011

Blog Award

It is always such an honor that someone thinks enough of my blog/work to pass an award on to me.  And now to have this award passed on to me by two different people is unbelievable.

Thanks you so much to Bobby & Jill at The Cricut Couple who has some of the most amazing work out there in blog land and to Scrappin with Cricut that is also very creative and offers a lot of inspiration.

Here are the rules for the award

Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic Award:

Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with your friends. Share this award with 10 people who you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 Cricut related things about yourself.

Here are the 5 Cricut-tastic things about myself:

1. I love doing challenges especially sketch one.
2. I spend all day almost everyday in my room working on my cards
3. I am a paper addict, I think we all are LOL
4. I love using my Cricut & Gypsy
5. I have to be the slowest card maker ever!

I know we are all busy and sometimes it is hard to pass these awards
on and I understand, I also realize that some may have already received it but I like these blogs. (no need to do it again) But here are some blogs that I would like to pass this on
Daily Grace Creations
Mee Mees Creations
Going Buggy
Always Crafting
Created by Tatiana
Bling Queen Lv Scrapin
Touched by a Butterfly
Cards by Shelly

Thanks again to the Cricut Couple and Scrappin with Cricut.

1 comment:

shelly said...

donna youre so sweet :) thank you for the award it really makes me smile when someone thinks of me when choosing who to pass along to. right back at you cuz you do fabulous work!