Pages

May 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary

My BFF and her husband will be celebrating their anniversary this weekend and the challenge/theme at Crafty Creations this week in anniversary so it worked out perfectly.  This weeks sponsor is Just Some Lines where there are some great digital images.  Now I kind of messed up and didn't use one of the images, when I read the challenge, I took just some lines as meaning to have some lines in your project.  Well dummy me it did not dawn on me till my card was completed what it meant, oops.

 So see the lines in there?  I felt bad but I am a very slow card maker and just did not have time to re-do it.  The "happy anniversary" is from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake cartridge, that I had my Cricut write or print using my Cri-Kits pens.  This works great for fine and skinny cuts that sometimes don't cut too well.  Once it was printed I colored it in using my ProMarkers.  The corners and the small hearts are Dazzle stickers.  I added the buttons to the buttons that I clipped the post off the back so they would lay flat.
Here is the inside that is computer generated.

Well thanks for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to Carfty Creations and join in the fun.

4 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Very pretty anniversary card Donna. I think it'S quite clever of you to use the Sentiment as focal point to your card. Well done my dear. :)Peggy

L.B. said...

lovely!

Cricut Couple said...

This is so pretty! I really love the touches of gold!

Kerrie said...

Very pretty...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.