Pages

November 28, 2010

Stylish Blog Award.........Thank You!


WOW, I am so honored to receive this blog award and I could not believe it when I received it TWICE.  Thank you Charlotte at A Liitle Bit of Detail and Angel at Owl Bee Scrappin for thinking of me and awarding me this badge.  I sure hope you don't mind that I combined these two and pass it on that way.  I always am very delighted when someone enjoys my creations enough (and this case stylish) to give me one of these rewards.

Ok so this is how this award works, I love the part about telling 8 things about yourself as they makes it possible to learn more about each other.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
 
8 THINGS ABOUT ME.....................
1)  I am married to the most wonderful man that spoils me rotten
2)  I am unable to work because of a spinal cord tumor, however that made it possible to work on my cards all day :)
3)  I love making cards and have been for 15+ years and have a paper addiction LOL
4)  I have 2 grown children and 4 grown step-daughters
5) We have 9 grandkids and some great-grandkids
6)  I have a great-granddaughter to arrive in January (this will be the first from my children)
7)  We love to travel, and no matter where we go the road somehow leads to Las Vegas
8)  Love to sit out on our front deck in the evening and have a glass of wine!

Now for the bloggers I would like to pass this award to, some are not newly found but they are all fantastic and worth checking out:
 
 
 

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

Awww... you are so sweet to pass this on to the Frosted Designs blog! I loved reading more about you. I am with you... gotta love Vegas! I will be sure to thank you and get this posted very soon! Thank you so much for thinking of us! I'm glad our blog is a place you want to visit and get inspiration from!
Barb :)