Pages

July 13, 2018

Tulips for Your Birthday

This was a fun card to color and design.
Over at The Outlawz message board, they have a freebie
every month for you to use and if you post a card using if you
will automatically get the image for the following month.

This is my first month playing along and our fabulous image

I colored this using my Copic markers and then did a little
detailing using PrismaColor pencils.  Something I have
learned from taking the monthly Livestream class from
Amy over at Vanilla Arts.  She is a fantastic teacher, I love her
approach to things. 
I knew right away when I saw this tulip border image
that I wanted to cut it out using the fancy frame die from Gina Marie dies.
I stamped the happy birthday using a Stampin Up stamp from the
Rose Wonder stamp set, added a few sequins and that is it.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my card.

Challenges entered
Aud Sentiments - Flower + Sentiment - ends 7/16
Crafting with Attitude - anything goes - ends 7/29
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes - ends 7/17
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes - ends 7/24
Sieze the Birthday - birthday option +sequin - ends 7/17



2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful, love those tulips!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring of the tulips looks fantastic. The die cut frame is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.