Pages

July 30, 2018

Black & White Card

Hi, the current challenge over at the Unity (Shoe & Tell)
Facebook page is to make a card using only black & white.
It sounded interesting so I thought I would give it a try
and here is white I came up with. 
The flower image is from the Dec 2017 KOTM called 
"Start of Something New" and the sentiment I
stamped and heat embossed, is from the set
The lacey back piece is a die from Gina Marie and it
cut from a pearly white piece of paper, the sentiment is
on the same paper. You can't see it in the picture but
the whole center piece is pop dotted for a bit of dimension.

Now I thought it would be fun to do one with the colors
opposite, so here it is.
So tell me which one do you like better.  I think I
am leaning towards the first one.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Gina Gibson said...

Love them both equally. Awesome work. 🙂