Pages

March 30, 2018

A Baseball Birthday

Two happy things happen this week.
Baseball season starts and it is my hubby's birthday.
He loves baseball and nearly had a chance to play
professional but I guess it was not meant to be.
So I made him a baseball birthday card.
When I saw this sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches
I knew it would be perfect for his birthday card.

I had found this Arizona Diamondbacks a year or so ago so
I just used it as the background.  The baseball was cut using
my Cricut Explore and the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.
The happy birthday was cut and written with the Explore also. 
The panel across the card I embossed using a Teresa Collins
embossing folder.  That is it, it was a pretty simple card.
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend and a
very Happy Easter.

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great card for your husband! I'm sure he'll love it! My son would love it as well but it would need to be a Blue Jays card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Unknown said...

Great card Donna!
I know he will love it. Like the D'backs
pattern paper and the baseball cut. I wish
this ball cut was included in my Sports Cricut cartridge.
Josie
(TurtleBug)