Pages

July 1, 2017

Hugs & Happy Thoughts

It is that time again for a new challenge over at the
Here is my project I created using a Unity Stamp from
the "Remembering You Blooms" and background
I was able to combine both my 1st of the month DT projects into one,
love when that happens.


I stamped the flowers and heat embossed them in gold, then watercolored them 
with a combination of Catherine Pooler Inks and my Zig Clean Color markers.
I backed the image using an oval die from Gina Marie dies. 
I cut the tab/banner at the bottom using another Gina Marie die and stamped
it and heat embossed it in white.  I edged the pattern paper using a Fiskars
punch to give it a bit of interest.
And that's it!.  So head on over to the
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge and join in the fun.
Also, make sure you go and check out the great digital papers over
at A Bit More Time to Craft and join in the challenge there. 

No comments: